How to Change Theme in Opera
Opera at recent times is popular amongst the browsers. Like personas in Firefox , Opera also allows to change its themes. Infact you have a good collection of Themes of Opera available. This guide will help you on how to change the background image , theme of Opera.
How to Change the Background Theme in Opera
- Open Opera Browser.
- Press Shift + F12 (Function Key 12)
- This will open the Appearance window.
- Click on the Find more Skin checkbox to get the list of all themes that are available for use with Opera.
- Click on the theme that you like and Press Download button.
- The theme will automatically download.
- Opera will then prompt you with a message to apply the skin or not. Click on apply.